Puerto Rican overclocker chispy set an absolute world record in 3DMark Vantage – Extreme with an amazing 106,727 points!
The enthusiast’s piggy bank has been replenished with the following achievements:
- World record for absolutely any video card;
- Record among any single-chip video cards;
- Record in the GeForce RTX 3090 rank.
As a tool to achieve such an impressive result, the enthusiast used a powerful and virtually ultimatum video card ASUS ROG Strix OC Edition GeForce RTX 3090, which was overclocked to 2220MHz (+ 59.14% to the base GPU) / 21520MHz (+ 10.34% to the base GDDR6X memory), as well as a forced up to 5150MHz, 16-core, 32-thread AMD Ryzen 9 5950X chip.
The following hardware was used as the rest of the components:
- Motherboard – ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero;
- RAM – G.SKILL Trident Z NEO;
- Storage – 120 GB CT120BX5 00SSD1;
- Power supply – SuperNOVA G2 1600W.
Source: Result page on the HWBot website