This is amazing. A serious struggle unfolds in the vastness of the wPrime discipline – 1024m in the Ryzen 9 3900X processor category and common for 12-core CPUs.
Just today we reported that Australian KaRtA was able to earn gold with a result of 36sec 336ms, as his Korean colleague under the nickname safedisk beat his achievements with a time of solving the problem of 36sec 286ms.
Thus, he got second place in the 12-core standings.
As strange as it may sound, the Ryzen 9 3900X in the case of safedisk operated at a slightly lower frequency of 5548 MHz.
The Korean left a small comment under his result, in which he thanked his sponsors ASUS, Antec, KINGPINCOOLING and G.SKILL.
Accordingly, the test setup for which safedisk thanked consisted of the following components:
- Processor – AMD Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 5548MHz
- Motherboard – ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA
- Cooling – Glass for liquid nitrogen and LN2 itself
- RAM – DDR4 2 * 8GB G.SKILL OC World Cup on Samsung chips
- Power Supply – two Antec High Current Pro 1300
- Video card – plug GeForce GT710
This post is also available in: Русский