The Korean overclocker biso biso won two gold medals in the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card rank, and also became the first in the rank of single GPUs in the Unigine Superposition – 8K Optimized and 3DMark – Port Royal disciplines.
As a tool to achieve his goal, biso biso used one of the best models of the GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card – the EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Kingpin Edition and liquid nitrogen. Depending on the tested application, the graphics processor of the card was overclocked to an average of 2835 MHz (+103.23% to the GPU base), and the video memory was able to conquer a relatively small 1481 MHz (+21.49% to the base frequencies of GDDR6X). Overall, this is a pretty good result.
The bench session of the Korean enthusiast resulted in the following results:
The biso biso test setup consisted of the following components:
- Processor – Intel Core i9-10900K overclocked to 5300MHz (+43.24% to the base frequency, although, in fact, taking into account the turbo boost, only +200MHz);
- Motherboard – ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Apex;
- RAM – G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Elite (F4-3600C14-16GTESA);
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Kingpin Edition;
- Power supply – CORSAIR AX1500;
- OS – Windows 10 (build 19042).