NZXT, one of the leading PC case and cooling solutions developers, today announced the NZXT N7 B550 motherboard, the first device with an AM4 socket for AMD processors.
NZXT is expanding its N7 motherboard line to bring more gamers a custom and seamless N7 motherboard design in a familiar ATX format. The N7 B550 is optimally positioned for ports, supports the latest technologies such as PCIe 4.0 and WiFi 6, and provides PC builders with the tools they need to create a beautiful and most importantly modern build.
The main features of the N7 B550 board:
- Chipset AMD’s B550;
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000, 4000, and 3000 processors;
- PCIe 4.0 interface support;
- The power system is based on 12 + 2 (12 phases for the CPU and 2 phases for the GPU component of the chip) DrMOS and a 6-layer PCB;
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth V5.2 wireless interfaces;
- Two M.2 slots for storages;
- 4733MHz RAM and XMP settings;
- 8-channel high quality sound;
- Metal plug to fit NZXT H series enclosures.
N7 B550 MSRP: $ 229.99 However, it should be noted that at the moment NZXT N7 B550 is available for purchase only in the United States. There is no specific information on the date of arrival of new items in stores in other countries.