The developer of the hotly anticipated Cyberpunk 2077 game CD Projekt RED has finally announced the system requirements for its project. And to everyone’s surprise, they turned out to be low, to put it mildly:
In order to enjoy the creation of a Polish developer, you need the following PC configuration:
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 10;
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310;
- RAM: 8GB;
- Video card: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 470;
- Hard disk space: 70GB (SSD recommended).
The recommended requirements also do not look threatening:
- OS: Windows 10;
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G;
- RAM: 12GB;
- Video card: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 Fury;
- Hard disk space: 70GB on SSD.
However, it’s worth noting that CD Projekt RED hasn’t announced the system requirements to run Cyberpunk 2077 with ray tracing technology enabled. Thus, for really maximum graphics settings, you may need much more productive and, accordingly, less affordable hardware.