Today, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will receive a giant update number 1.2, which will bring the long-awaited equipment transmogrification (with this feature, players can change the appearance of their items while retaining all the characteristics.), New skills, more cats, and much more.
In addition, patch 1.2 is designed to solve a long list of available in-game bugs and glitches.
Here are a few positions of fixes and improvements coming to the game in Update 1.2:
- The Ostara Festival will be available from March 18 to April 8.
- It will feature a bloomy Ravensthorpe, some unique side activities (such as egg hunts), and special rewards.
- We’ll provide more details about the Ostara Season content in the First Look article coming March 18.
- There will now be more cats throughout England. The best clutter.
- Foxes should no longer spawn inside Lunden.
- Addressed an issue that downgraded Ubisoft Connect Rewards (i.e. Spartan bow, Moonlight Axe).
- Improved character physics behavior when running up the stairs. Clothes no longer go brrr.
- Small boats will now catch fire when throwing torches at them.
Update 1.2.0 Will Be Available on Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna today, March 16, 2021.
Patch sizes on all current platforms:
- Xbox Series X | S: ~ 17,97GB
- Xbox One: ~ 12,81GB
- PlayStation®5: ~ 12,28GB
- PlayStation®4: ~ 12,6GB
- PC: ~ 15,85GB
It looks like the owners of fresh consoles Xbox Series X | S are out of luck. For some reason, the download volume for a Microsoft device is significantly higher than for Sony consoles.
If you want to know about any details of the upcoming update, you can check out the full patch notes for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 1.2.0 on the project’s official website.